Sunday, September 15, 2013

Welcome to Dropping Plates

Hey everyone! You have probably found your way here via myself or by way of a friend. This introductory post will serve for the primer for this blog and I will post it as a permanent fixture as a guideline for what's happening throughout the course of this log.

The quick and dirty. This is my fitness log and weblog for my journey for the next....well, however long. As a point of reference my wife and I are going to be running in the Disney Marathon in January! I had originally wanted to start this as log of my lifts and slowly I had the idea to incorporate everything. Everything from eating, stretching, lifting, running etc.

On that note this isn't my how to, it's my log. I will be relaying my successes and my failures. What works for me and what doesn't. With all of this I will try to make things fun and enjoyable. This is supposed to be an exercise in building my fitness levels as well as helping others along the way.

I'm not sure how everything will go but for now I just want everyone to stay tuned for the first series of posts as I get in gear to start my marathon training, build my home gym over the years and try to eat my way into some positive muscle growth.

It sounds mundane but I'll try not to make things boring. There is a lot to come and I hope everyone has fun reading my journey while they explore their own fitness goals. I will also need reader feedback as I would love to constantly evolve the log and make things user friendly so I'll want your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment