It really is that time and I've already looked through the week's running schedule. It's only a three day run week but mostly 3 mile runs. Which right now seem like an infinite distance. As of right now though, the only thing I've done is the slow mental preparation for the torture that will soon commence.
I don't have any lifting scheduled right now because the gym in the garage doesn't exist yet and it's a whole other mess of things in its own right. It will though and I'll be able to fill in the details as soon as I figure them out myself.
That said, it's time to get my ass off the couch and start taking things seriously. I'll get on that as soon as I get my ass away from all the leftovers in my fridge apparently. You know, all the ones you need to get rid of to start eating better. The ones you can't waste because you have them and its wasteful and they are so damn tasty! Those are the ones.
But this post isn't about diets though because I'm trying to get mine on track. I've taken a day one weigh in and now I just need to get an average. I did this really just to see where my base line is currently. No wonder I didn't bring sexy back this year.
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment